Thursday, July 13, 2017

BYS and Doughnuts at the Park

This morning I dropped off Ani and her friend and roommate Jennifer Coombs at Boise State University for a 3 day 2 night opportunity... Boise Youth Spectacular. BYS is similar to EFY (Especially for Youth). I wasn't sure if Ani wanted me to walk her to her group but I was too nervous to just drop them off and leave so I traveled far behind and observed the situation and her demeanor. They found their group leaders and Ani and Jen were both smiling and laughing so I assumed all was well and I left.


 It is so hard for me to let my babies grow up. The other 3 kiddos did not want to come but I made them because I didn't want them to sit at home and watch TV. As a thank you we went to Winco to get doughnuts and headed to Ann Morrison park to play. We had a hilariously friendly squirrel try to eat our doughnuts.

1 comment:

Grant and Christine said...

I love that you followed at a safe distance to make sure she was fine! What a good mom!!