Thursday, July 6, 2017

Silverwood Theme Park and a Porcupine

We went to Silverwood for our summer trip. It was so much fun. I was the loved the roller coasters. We wasted a lot of time in my opinion on the train ride. We sat there for 20 minutes waiting, then the train ride itself was way to long. We also drove antique cars which was fun but I wish we did more roller coasters. Mom, Brennan, and Campbell did the spinny ride called Round-Up. I would close my eyes on the roller coasters until near the end then I would open them. I would also scream u for the first hill and then my screaming would turn into laughing. ~Ani  

On our way home from Silverwood we saw a porcupine. We pulled over and Dad went and threw a towel on it. I have been waiting to see another porcupine so that we could do this and get some quills. When he got back  he was sad that he didn't hit the porcupine again with the towel to get more quills. When we got back to the campground we took the quills  out of the towel.~Ani 








No comments: