Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Nampa 35th Ward Girls Camp

←Lexie and I were walking back to the lodge in the dark when I saw something moving  on the ground. I asked Lexie What it was and she said it was a frog. I picked it up and showed all the girls. Then the girls dragged me into the lodge to show the leaders. ~Ani
The picture of the back of my head is a tradition. Every year that Dad comes to camp he braids my hair and we take a picture of it. ~Ani


For our camp certification we had to learn orienteering so learned it then decided to use what we learned to go geocaching hunting. We found it but there wasn't anything good in it. ~Ani
  














At girls camp, I shared a cabin with a lot of others girls, but unexpectedly I was not the messiest person but I was pretty messy. ~Ani

No comments: